Thursday, June 19, 2008

How about some pictures??

So, I apologize for the lack of blogging lately!!! Due to rain slowing down our evening softball plans, I now have some "free" time to download pictures and share them with you!!

MUCH love to you all...we are all getting VERY excited to welcome our new little man to our Borbe Bunch!! Mommy is feeling good, blessed to have the privilege of being the only one to hold baby boy...though I very willing to share the "holding" privilege with his loving family...soon, in four weeks is the planned day to welcome our new son...please pray with us, as I will have a C-Section on July 17th.

So here you have it....the past weeks through pictures.... :)







MOTHER'S DAY:





Gabby turns SEVEN!





The girls are playing softball on the same team...





30 Weeks along...a very active baby!


Four weeks away will be his birthday...

11 comments:

phil and shell said...

woo hoo! aw, liz - we HAVE done this baby thing together...just 1,000 miles apart :0) Your little darlings are getting so BIG!! i can't wait to hear about the newest!
-love ya,
shelley

Joshua said...

Oh, I love all the pictures! Owen is getting very blonde, huh?
Happy birthday to Gabby! Beautiful cake!
I love that Ellie wheres her tutu everywhere. It reminds me of Josie. :)
Praying for you during these last weeks. Come quickly and safely dear little one!

Loving Life said...

Oh Liz I've SOO missed your blogs!!! YaY for pictures!!! Your belly is so cute! I had to re-read that Gabs turned 7!!! 7?!!! Already?? She's looking so beautiful! You look happy and beautiful too my friend! Praying for you all and for strength for you! 4 more weeks must feel like SO far away and yet so soon! Much much love my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

I check your blog often and am happy to see more pics and an update.
I will be praying for your son's arrival into your family.
Kristina
Friends of Todd and Julie and Elijah

Jodi said...

Love the pictures. You have a beautiful family. Will be praying for you as your you little man will be coming soon.

Anonymous said...

hi my name is gina i am an old friend of edwin and april so hapy to see him doing great. i was wondering if it is possible for you to send me an address for april so i can write her.i would be very thankful to get in touch with her. also your oldest daughter looks like aprils twin from when we were that age thank you gdiddy820@yahoo.com

Liz Ferguson said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I love seeing your family, you all are so beautiful!!

I am so excited for you all. I cannot believe that your sweet little boy is almost here. I am praying for you friend. I hope that you can get the rest that you need during these last few weeks. Praying for a safe and healthy delivery. Can't wait to see pictures.

Love to you!

BETHANY said...

I must confess that I have the cutest kids in the world, but you and Edwin sure make cute kids too! Can't wait to see pics of the newest Borbe!

Tiffany said...

I love the pics Liz! I can't believe the new little Borbe will be here soon! We're so excited for you and will pray for the little boy and you!

The Moffits said...

Your kids are so beautiful - just like their mommy!! Thinking of you daily (sometimes 'minute-ly') as your due date draws near!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic's! I can't believe how long Gabby's hair is. She looks so old and big! WOW!
You look fab. You're such a cute pregnant women!
LOVE YOU!!