Wednesday, April 30, 2008

pictures to share :)

A Red Sox fan...


Bible time with daddy...


Spring flowers for Mamma...


In this pic I am 25 Weeks along...I am now 28 weeks along...time is flying by :)


Ballerina Bread Maker...


Being treated like a queen by my girls after hosting dinner, they are so sweet and would spoil me like this if I requested every night :) They love to rub lotion all over my growing belly...I am so blessed...daddy's in the kitchen cleaning up!


A great apple peeler :)


The girls are getting better at their kitchen cutting skills...here we are making an apple pie for dessert.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

These are so great! I love your preggo tummy. :)
I think it is so great that you are teaching your girls how to be good wives and mommies! I love to see little girls in the kitchen. :)

Sheri said...

What a great up-date and pictures! Your family shines for Jesus!

Ivey's Mom said...

You are a beautiful pregnant girl. I love all the pics. Honestly, the one thing I miss about pregnancy, is all the pampering. Lucky girl too. Give the family a hug from me and especially Ezzie!
Gwen