Tuesday, August 12, 2008

eight years...


Eight years ago, my love and I said our forever vows to each other...written with love and excitment, looking to the future, wondering what God had planned for us as we became one...little did we know ALL that God would teach us, all that He would bring us through, all that He would ask of us, the many blessings we would experience...I thank God for you, for blessing me with a best friend, to walk hand in hand through this journey called life.

Happy Eight Years...I pray for many more, as we continue by grace alone...which God supplies. You are an amazing husband, how blessed I am...thank you for all you do for our family...

I love you.

*** Love, Me ***

5 comments:

The Moffits said...

8 years!! Time flies. Happy Anniversary, guys, we love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two. You are such a testimony of our Lord's faithfulness to His children, and to the joy that He gives. Thank you for blessing our family through the testimony of your marriage and family.

JEves said...

Wow, where has the time gone, hard to believe that it has really been that long. Well, I'm glad to say that I can remember the day, and what a beautiful day it was! Love you guys!

WestKalGal said...

Hey! Happy Anniversary! We celebrated our #8 in May this year as well... seems so long and yet so short, eh?

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

Happy Anniversary! May the Lord bless you with many more years of love and faithfulness to one another.