Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's tradition...

I love hearing of other families traditions that they enjoy during the Christmas season...one that I have done now for years is giving the kiddos new PJs on Christmas Eve and then having them wear them to bed...so that in the morning, they look extra cute!

Another tradition that I did as a little girl growing up is to make a birthday cake for Jesus and sing to Him. We enjoy this celebration every year. This year in the picture, the girl's friend Solomon enjoyed this tradition along with them...our boys were being held my adults out of the camera's view.

2 comments:

Loving Life said...

Way cute ideas and pictures my Friend!!! I guess we're more of a boring family- but its never too late to change! I'll have to think up a few new things to start for next season! For birthdays we start the day with a donut for breakfast (a rare treat), then we take the day off from school and go anywhere of their choosing! Makes for a very fun day!
Much Love Darlin!

Liz Ferguson said...

Glad to see you all had such a nice Christmas. I love your traditions! Matching Pj's is too cute. Your little ones look adorable! Having a birthday cake for Jesus is a great idea...we may have to start that one next year! :) I love this time of year and all the things we can use to teach our kids about Christ!

Happy new year to your family!