Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Feeling the love....

Many thanks for those of you who have "stopped by" to take a glimpse into our lives! I finally figured out how to put a video on, (I know not hard :) but a big thing for me!) And so I decided to put this one on...cause it is simply how it is at our home...you can often find daddy playing and singing and of course the girls dancing...when Gabby asked to dance with Ezzy, I delightfully agreed.
My dear friend all the way in a TRIBE, downloaded this video and had a fun "visit" with our Bunch :) There will be more, but I don't want to over do it...
It is just so fun to share a piece of "us" with you all...hopefully soon our family overseas will be in a location where they can watch too...we are SO blessed to have this technology!
Thanks God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found your site from another. I too have a busy young household. How beautiful to see your children dancing and their Dad singing. Leaving a legacy of faith. God bless you all :) Colleen in Ohio

Ivey's Mom said...

Glad to have you as a friend!!

On a sidenote, how do you get a video up on this crazy thing? I have been trying and trying for two weeks with absolutely no luck. Computers are not my friend. gwensirmans@comcast.net

Julie said...

Hey Borbes! I've been a silent observer of your web site for far too long. It's so great to see your family grow. Glad to hear you are doing so well!

Melody said...

PRECIOUS....just precious! Love you guys. Melody