Thursday, May 25, 2006

Gabriella Grace is now FIVE

Celebrating 5 years with our sweet Gabby Grace has been a joy and blessing! The day she entered this world, May 21, 2001 was a emotional day for mommy and daddy. Our little girl had some trouble when she first was born. We praise God for blessing us with her and healing her. We praise HIM for the gift she is to us and continues to be in our lives!
The name Gabby fits our sweet little "talker" and we love her spunk for life! We love her desire to know God and pray for continued years of growth in her service and love for God.
We love you our sweet Gibby!

1 comment:

Loving Life said...

How does time manage to move so quickly?
I think I'm stuck in boy life a little too much...all the pink looks adorable,and barbies and tinkerbell,...wow! It looks like a whole different world :)
I'm so happy for all the memories you'll have to draw back on.
I tell Russ that each day needs to be full of events so I can fill my hours in the event I'm locked in Alzheimers :)*lol*
Happy memories to you'all!
And Happy 5th Birthday Gabby Grace!